Wednesday, June 13, 2007

OMG, it's WW III !!!

ROFLOL!! You guys have to check this out, it's soo funny!! A few of the designers at DSO have a bit of a 'blog freebie war' going on!!
It all started when Bunny posted a freebie on her blog, and put out a bit of a challenge to the rest of us over at DSO. Lexi stepped up to the plate, and posted some more freebies on her blog....boy, Bunny didn't like that!!! (toungue in cheek of course!!) Then Heather decided she wanted in on the action, then Kim and Lynne thought they would join in and all three have posted some freebies too!! Man, there are freebies flying left, right and centre!! Well, I have decided that I want in!! Why should they have all the fun??? So, here ya go.....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ner, ner, ner, ner, ner!! I can post a freebie too if I wanna Bunny, so there!! lol!!! To download click here for ScrapBook Max users and here for everyone else :)
This lil freebie is a sampler for my soon to be released kit 'Just For Fun'. Keep an eye out for it in the next few days. If you download, leave me a lil ole comment and make me smile, and remember, don't share these files with anybody, instead send 'em here where they can download it for themselves :)
Oh, yeah, and don't forget to go and read about the war on the other girls blogs, and pick yourself up some more freebies while you are at it!!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ne ner ne ner ne ner, you're so funny! LMAO Love ya Mel! great freebie! I got to go to work girlfriend!

Joanna said...

Thanks a lot for the pretty sampler.
Great "war"!

Joy said...

lol.. how fun you guys are... thank you .. Joy

Unknown said...

this is a cute freebie. thanks so much. have a great day.

Kim B said...

ne ner ne ner ne- right back at ya- ROTF!!!!! hahahaha, Great freebie!! Love the dotty paper! And it sure is fun hopping from one to the next- LOL,
Off to Bunny now- whooo hoooo- LOL
Hugs
Kim

Steph said...

This is too funny! Who knew digiscrappers were so competitive? LOL

Anonymous said...

Help! My eyelids have fallen & I can't keep them up! This is WAR! Must fight on...! Thanks so much!

Shell said...

Thanks so much ya'll DSO ladies are a riot

LN said...

Thank you for this wonderful freebie Mel !

I'm sorry to tell you I have tagged you on my blog ;) Just go and see ;)

Deborah Misfit said...

How lovely - thanks so much!

AJ said...

Thank you! I love the pretty flower with the stitched stem & leaf. TFS!

Unknown said...

Ooooo! Pretty sample kit Mel. I have grabbed the freebie - now I can't wait for the full kit :) Great job with the 'war'!

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged!

Tell us 7 things about yourself and then go tag 7 other people. :)

(Thank Bunny for this one HAHA)

Anonymous said...

very pretty mini sample.tfs

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!!!

Anonymous said...

You tell them! You have a right to have freebies if you want on your blog. LOL. Cute stuff too I must say. Thank you so much.

Darlene Haughin said...

TAG, you're it Mel! Tell us 7 things about yourself and then go tag 7 more peeps.

Fun freebie, by the way!!