Saturday, July 28, 2007

ABC's of me!

Just got tagged by Melissa, thanks for that Melissa - NOT!!! LOL...

A - Attached or Single: attached
B - Best Friend: Meg
C - Cake or Pie: cake
D - Drink of Choice: Diet coke
E - Essential Item: my camera
F - Favorite Color: purple
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Bears
H - Hometown: Canberra, Australia
I – Indulgence(s): chocolate
J - January or July: January - it's summer here!!
K - Kids: five!
L - Life is incomplete without: my family
M - Marriage Date: March 2001
N - Number of Siblings: 2
O - Oranges or Apples: apples
P - Phobias/Fears: creepy crawlys
Q - Favorite Quote: Smile! Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday!!
R- Reason to smile: when my kids get along :)
S - Season: Definately SUMMER! I hate the cold!!
T- Tag Three: I tag Heather, Kristine, and Kim
U - Unknown Fact About Me: hmmm..... dunno, I pretty much an open book!!
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: oppressor of animals
W - Worst Habit: my controlling nature, just ask my hubby!!
X - X-rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasound
Y - Your Favorite Foods: indian or chinese
Z- Zodiac: aries

No comments: