Monday, April 07, 2008

Ain't she cute??

A friend of mine finally had her baby last weekend, better late than never! I'm sure she would probably agree with that too!!
I took the kids to see them at the hospital after school...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this one with Liam examining her little fingy's
Photobucket
Isn't she just gorgeous!?!?
BTW... those really cool polaroid frames are Kim B's
Worn and Weathered 2.


I'm having a huge sale! Head on over to my DSO store
where you will find
75% OFF
many of my products!

big
Kits, Albums, Alpha's, Quick Pages, Samplers, Commercial use items and more!
All on sale at 75 % OFF
but only until the 11th April, and then they will be gone for good!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Mel, she is adorable and so are your children! Great sale too!!
Back on the DSO block train.

Luisa said...

Aww Mel, That little baby is gorgeous, Thanks for sharing the pics, and woow, fantastic sale!!

Unknown said...

oh she is just adorable! What did they name her?

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

WOW - what an adorable baby and love that photo where she is getting her fingers examined!! Love the frames!! Thanks for sharing!! Great sale!! Hugs!! :)