Sunday, May 18, 2008

New in store...and a freebie!

I have just released my latest kit, called Petals and Polka Dots...named after my two favourite things, spots and flowers!!
Photobucket
It contains 20 12x12 papers, 4 bow sets, 5 buttons, 3 office clips, 10 flowers, 1 embellished polaroid frame, note paper, 2 ribbons, 1 heart ric rac frame, 1 safety pin, 3 doodled flower stickers, 2 swirls, 5 tabs, 6 tags, 3 envelope ties,1 full alpha containing uppercase letters, numbers 0-9 and some symbols. Check it out now in both my DSO and DF's stores!
And how about a freebie? Well OK...here's a little sampler of the kit for you!
Photobucket
Download the freebie
While you're there, leave me a quick hello, it takes but a second but puts a huge smile on my face!! And please remember, it is not OK to share my files. If you want someone to have it, please send them here to my blog to get it for themselves.

Happy Scrapping!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

oh mel, thats so damn cute! as are all your kits! i need to find me some lil girl photos to scrap!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous new kit Mel - love the colours!!!

TOOT TOOT!!!

Tanya said...

Kit looks great - love those colors!

Anonymous said...

That is a super cute kit, Mel!

Unknown said...

did I tell you how cute this is?
umm

ITS CUTE

ccynden said...

How cute this is, thank you very much for sharing.

Darlene Haughin said...

Hey Mel - LOVE your new kit, such pretty colors! I just tagged you on my blog (don't worry, it's a quick one). Check out my 5/29/08 post. :) Hugs, Dar

Anonymous said...

Ok, Mel - we need a blog update - Oh yeah, your kit is GORGEOUS!!!

Hop on over to my blog for a new freebie from me!!!

http://jkuoha.wordpress.com

DoodleLT - Trivette's Designs said...

I love the colors of this kit. Thank you for the freebie!!!