Monday, June 29, 2009

I haven't really fallen off the face of the planet....

....I'm still here, not that you would know it from my blog posts! I'm terrible I know. Bunny, how'd you go with that tumble weed image for me?!?!?
LOL

Well better late than never I always say, and as promised I do have something new to show you all!
My CT has been riding me about a baby themed kit, so I finally got one done! YAY! I have called it.... (what other name is there for your little bundles of joy????)
Bundle of Joy!
There is a girl version and a boy version

Bundle of Joy - Baby Girl

Bundle of Joy Baby Boy

Or if you want both, you can get both kits for an amazingly discounted price in the Bundle Pack.

Bundle of Joy - Bundle Pack

And here are a couple of pages I made with the kits.....


Made with Bundle of Joy - Baby Girl

Made with Bundle of Joy - Baby Boy

I've made them into quick pages for you guys to have. They will be up on my blog for 1 week only, and then they will be moved to my store.

Bundle of Joy - Baby Boy Quick Page 01

Bundle of Joy - Baby Girl Quick Page 1

Click on the images to be taken to the download page. And don't forget while you are there to leave me a quick G'day, I'd love to hear from you!
:o)

Happy Scrapping


Photobucket

7 comments:

Dana said...

Thank you so much for the adorable pages.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jun. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

Tanya said...

Great QPs, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

A quick G'day and thanks for the great QP's.

Anonymous said...

just darling. thanx so much!!

Anonymous said...

Thank-you so much for the awesome quickpages

Anonymous said...

xanax alprazolam risperidone xanax drug interactions - xanax street price