Monday, August 24, 2009

New Kit and a little freebie

I'm sitting here, ever so patiently waiting for the latest episode of True Blood to be uploaded. Man, it's usually up by now, why isn't it up yet??? Don't these people know I have time restraints??? LOL Maybe I should learn to just be a little more patient, and grateful for the fact that I can actually see them now instead of having to wait years for them to come out on DVD.
LOL
Anyway......I have just added to my store today, my Little Explorer kit. Perfect for scrapping the little explorer in your life....

Little Explorer by melanie ann designs

Little Explorer Papers

Little Explorer Elements

Normally $6.00 but on sale at 30% OFF for one week only
Check it out in store by clicking HERE

Here is a page I made with the kit, I just love these photo's of DS....
Photobucket
I have made this into a QP for you all, I hope you enjoy it.
You can download it by clicking HERE

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 24 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Sylvia said...

I love it! Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 4 post on Aug. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

Kim said...

really cute - thank you!

Astrid said...

Look great and another boys kit. Love the frog

Ragan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.