Monday, September 07, 2009

Did I show you my new toy???

Canon EOS 1000D Twin Lens Kit

10.1 megapixel APS-C size CMOS Sensor
DiG!C III Image Processor
EOS Integrated Cleaning System
Compatible with over 60+ EF & EF-S Lenses
Noise Reduction for high ISO speedsand comes with 2 lenses, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 II and the EF75-300mm f/4-5.6 III.

Went out looking for a new vacuum the other day. Turns out we didn't need a new vacuum, only a new turbine head for it, sooooo.......
the money we would have spent on the vacuum went to a new camera for me! YAY!!
All ready for those stunning Kentucky autumn leaves now Bunny! YIPEEEEE!!!
hehehehe

Speaking of Kentucky in autumn, or as the Americans would say.... fall, my trip is getting closer and closer! The count down is definately on now!
Bunny and I have been trying to think of places to visit while I'm there.
If anyone has any ideas of cool things to see and places to go in the KY, IN or TN areas, I would love to hear from you!

Happy Fathers Day to all the Aussie Dad's out there, hope you all had a wonderful day!
We spent the lovely spring afternoon at my PIL's, the kids played and enjoyed the sunshine!
Here are a few snapshots I took.....
fathers day at the PIL's
fathers day at the PIL's
fathers day at the PIL's


And here is DD#1's poor sore foot......
poor sore foot
poor sore foot
Silly Billy came hobling in the door from school last week, telling me she didn't think she would be able to go to dancing. Upon closer inspection, I discover these two huge lumps. Now, I'm no expert, but they definately didn't look like they should be there, so off we went to have it x-rayed. Turns out, no fracture, but plenty of soft tissue damage, and will need regular physiotherapy if there is any chance she can go in the dance concert this year!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

whoot! Sis looks at the Calendar every morning! She says "almost.........."
LOL