Sunday, May 20, 2007

OK, the time has come....

I am having my very first CT call, and I'm so excited!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

melanie ann designs
is looking for creative individuals who love to scrap!
As part of my Creative Team you would:
*get all my products for free
*work at your own pace with no minimum monthly requirements
*complete at least 2 layouts per kit
*post in 3-4 online galleries

This would be a minimum 3 month commitment, so if you think you'd like to be a part of my team, please email me at melanieanndesigns@bigpond.com and include the following:
*your name/screen name
*link to your most complete gallery
*short bio
*2 of your best layout's and why you like them
*other CT's you are currently on
*why you want to be on my CT

To see my designs, click on either of the blinkies to left, to be taken to one of my stores.

Call ends June 2nd with successful applicants notified by June 5th.

I can't wait to hear from you....GOOD LUCK!!!

No comments: