Sunday, May 20, 2007

Two new kits...

Hi everybody!! Sorry I've been such a bad blogger these last couple of weeks, things have just been crazy, both in RL and my 'computer life'! I decided it was time to 'expand' in my designing and apply to a few more places. I am so very excited to report that I have been taken on by Digital Freebies and 2 more stores, starting soon!! Whoo hoo...how exciting!!

Meanwhile....my latest kit is called Summer Sorbet, and is full of delicious colours! Check it out....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Coming soon in both my stores!!

At DSO, Heather and I have been working on a kit together and had a blast doing it I might add! Here is what we came up with...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
look for it in store in the next couple of days, as always, at 20% off, but only for 1 week!

No comments: