Thursday, November 08, 2007

DSO's next scrap-n-chat and a freebie!

First let me say, I wanna send big hugs to my good friend Heather who is a bit under the weather at the moment. Hope you are feeling better soon hun!!


Join us for DSO's next Scrap 'N Chat on Monday, November 12 at 9:00 p.m. Eastern time. You get a free template just for coming, and if you post your layout (using the template) to the gallery, you get this posting bonus.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Remember, if you're not registered in the DSO forum, you need to do this first and then click on the link to the chat room. Hope to see you there!

On to today's freebie...I did a little scrapping today, and decided to make it into a QP for you guys. I'm a big fan of layout's with 'white', or 'negative' space, hope you like it!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Download

Remember, no sharing of or hotlinking to this file, that would be piracy and we don't like pirates, well not those kinda pirates anyway!! LOL!!
If you think your friends would like this freebie, send them here to my blog and they can snag it for themselves!!

Happy Scrapping!!

9 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Joy said...

Thank you very much for the beautiful QP!

-tnchick- said...

thank you

Anonymous said...

Wonderful page - lovely saying. Thank you for sharing it with me!

Laura in CT said...

Thanks very much!

Anonymous said...

Aw Mel! Thanks for the get well wishes over here! Beautiful QP!

I've got something for you on my blog!

Dracowin said...

Thank you for the pretty QP. I love the word art on it!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful template! Thank-you

Susan said...

Thank you so much for this WONDERFUL freebie! It is a gorgeous page!