Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Oh what a bad blogger I am, and not 1, but 2 freebies

OMG!! Has it really been two weeks since I posted anything??? Where does the time go? LOL.
Well, I decided that seeing how I didn't post a freebie last week, I would put up not one, but two this week!
The first is this 12 x 12 template, which comes in both PSP and PSD formats.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Download the template

The second is this cute lil mini kit, in honour of a special little girls birthday.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Download the mini-kit

As always please don't share these files. If you think your friens might like these, then send them to my blog where thay can download for themselves :)

Happy Scrapping!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful kit you made for Harmony's birthday! Thanks for sharing it :) Love the template too.

Anonymous said...

Woohooo!!!!

Dork dancing my bum all over your blog!!! LMAO

Thanks so much for the freebies!!! Gonna scoop them up right now!

Mwah!

Dracowin said...

Thank you for the goodies! What a pretty birthday kit! This will be wonderful for scrapping pics of my niece.

Anonymous said...

Mel,
THANK YOU!
Sis is going to love it..
she already is getting a big head from all the minis, and layouts!
lol..

thanks!!!

Shannon said...

Thanks for the freebies! You guys RAWK! :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the lovely mini!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful freebies! thank-you

Unknown said...

cute stuff mel! snagged it. gottta go find some girly pics to scrap!

doloro said...

Oh mel - just perfect! I was looking for a butterfly trail for my current layout I am doing - perfect timing and Love this mini kit - thanks :) Donna

Anonymous said...

oooh very pretty freebie kit! thanks so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the template - lends itself very easily to a 2 pager! Thank you. Janet

Anonymous said...

This is such a pretty kit! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

verabear said...

2 freebies! You are not a bad blogger. Not at all :)

THANK YOU!!!