Thursday, December 06, 2007

Time for another freebie....

....'cause it's hump day!
Today I have this sampler for you, from my 'Joy To The World' kit.
ENJOY!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Download

As always, no sharing of or hotlinking to this file. Send your friends here to get it for themselves. If you download, leave me a quick hello, I'd love to hear from you!!

Don't forget to go check out the other Hunny's and see what goodies they have in store for you this hump day!

Happy Scrapping!!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Duct taping myself to your blog....LMAO


Thanks so much for the pretty freebie!

*mwah*

Anonymous said...

Love the colors. TY so much
dodo

Unknown said...

pretty mel! i really like this kit, cant wait till i have some new christmas photos to scrap.