Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wanna see some cute kids???

lol....my kids had their dance concert last weeekend, 2 days 3 shows, needless to say we were all exhusted by Sunday night!! But they had so much fun, they always do, that it was well worth the effort!

My biggest, and my baby (well one half of them anyway!) .....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Ballerina .....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My poser and born performer .....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My other baby, and little spunky boy.....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
ain't they just adorable????? huh, huh? lol

SOOOO much work goes into getting them ready for this! The three older girls ahve always done it, but this was the first year that the twins were old enough to go in the concert. I wasn't going to put them in (it's not compulsary) but them I started to get an attack of the guilts, when all the other tiny tots mum's were talking about it and how exciting it would be, so, I relented...ugh! So, that meant that I had ALL five of them to get ready on both days!! lol...at least boys and litly's don't wear make-up!! But those curls on Erin's head...know how they got there??? She does have naturally curly hair, but not quite THAT curly!! Here's what we had to go through to have THOSE curls.....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
ummmm....fun, fun, fun! NOT!! LOL!! Like I said, it was all worth it in the end!!

(just ignore the enormous mountain of washing on the lounge behind her, it's a busy time of year, who has time to fold the washing??? NOT ME!! lol)

After the last of the three performances, they had a presentation ceremony, where there were awards handed out, and my Caity won the one for Grade 1 ballet! She was so proud of herself!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So dancing is now finished for the year, and we get a 6 week break over the school holidays and go back and do it all over again next year!!


OK, now can I show you another new product I have available just in time for Christmas? If you like alpha's then I hope you'll love this one..... it looks just like candy canes!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

How cute is that, even if I do say so myself!?!?! LOL!!!

Available now in my DSO and DF's store, and coming soon to my SFS store. And if you hurry, you'll be able to snag it while it's on sale!!

Don't forget, I still have a freebie sampler of my newest kit Cotton Candy Christmas available in the post below.

Happy scrapping and have a great day!!

8 comments:

Darlene Haughin said...

Your kiddos are cutie pies, Mel!

Kim B said...

OMY Goodness- how do you do it all! LOL, Mel they are such CUTIE Pies!! At least these day's we have those flexy curlers-hahahaha, I remember my gran sitting for hours rolling mine in strips of fabric!! hahahaha-
Awesome pics!

Unknown said...

aww their so cute! And what a good mum u are, running around after them all weekend!.

Kimberly said...

Oh my goodness - cute doesn't even begin to cover it - they're all adorable! My hat goes off to you! You need the tag of super mom here!!! LOL!! I had 4 and thought that was tough!!! You go girl!!

What a beautiful family!!

Kristine said...

What kind of mean mother would want to duct tape those GORGEOUS kids? Are you mental?! ROFL!!!!

Kristine said...

Just stopping in to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas filled with love and laughter and a safe and Happy New Year!

Peta Boardman said...

Your kiddos look gorgeous..And a pat on the back for you..Mum of the year due for you..hehe..What a good mum you are..

Unknown said...

LOL...
those are some cute girls mom! I see lots of boy troubles in your future!