Saturday, October 25, 2008

Heaven on Earth!

OMG! What a wonderful place Fiji is! We will definately be going back, and taking the kids this time. Contrary to Bunny's opinion, (LOL) I haven't been on holidays in Fiji all this time...unfortunatley, I'm just a slacker!

Here are some photos from the trip....

Photobucket
the beach at the resort

Photobucket
Ahhhhhhh...... paradise!

Photobucket
relaxing on the catermaran

Photobucket
such a goof....my DH

Photobucket
Pina Colada
YUM!


Photobucket
Look at that water!
Photobucket
Us.....
Yes, I had seen a little sun that day!
No lobster comments please! LOL

If you have ver heard the saying "I'm on Fiji time" it couldn't be truer!! They are so layed back and definately NOT in a hurry! LOL But the people are so friendly and welcoming, I can't wait to go back there with the kids!

No comments: