Sunday, November 16, 2008

New templates in my store, and a little freebie!

It's been a while since I added anything new to my store, but I finally found a spare minute to get these added! All my new products are on sale for 25% OFF for one week.

Click on the product title to see it in store.

Was: $2.99 Now $2.24
Was: $2.99 Now $2.24
Save: 25% off


Cut-it-out Templates - Stars

Was: $2.99 Now $2.24
Save: 25% off

Save: 25% off

Was $3.50 Now $2.63
Save: 25% off


And I have a couple of products on sale at the moment too:

Watch the Leaves Turn

Was $4.50 Now $2.70
Save: 40% off

Was $2.50 Now $1.50
Save: 40% off
And here's a little freebie for you all.....
Photobucket
You can download it HERE
This freebie is for PERSONAL use only. Please do not share this file with anyone, if you know someone you think might be interested, send them the link to my blog, where they can download it for themselves.
Thanks, and happy scrapping!

8 comments:

Phyldar said...

Thanks for this terrific flower template - can't wait to play with it!

tajicat said...

Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Amy J. said...

This is such a great idea! Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

thank you for the flower template! very cute! Already imaging the possibilities!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!!

Allison said...

Thanks for the sample! These are great products.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this great flower template! I know I'll be using this one a lot!

Darlene Haughin said...

Have I told you how much I love your new boys' kit? And the little flower freebie is adorable!