Saturday, February 21, 2009

3 new items in my store this week

Finally! I found Mr Mojo and was able to finish something new! YAY me!! LOL

The first thing I want to show you is called Baby Face
Photobucket
Create your own adorable baby faces for your layouts or your kits for sale. Use them as is, or as a base for your own design. Here is an example of what Kim did with it. Photobucket

Isn't that adorable?!?!? Thanks Kimmie!

Next I want to show you the first in a series of new template Packs I will be releasing, the first is called At the Park.
You can use these templates to create elements for your layouts or your kits for sale. Each file is individually saved in PSP, PSD and separate PNG pieces, and it may be used for both personal and commercial use!
Photobucket

And last but not least is volume 3 in my Scrap-in-a-Flash templates
Photobucket
Use these templates when you have run out of ideas for scrapping your memories! These can be used as individual pages, or as a doulbe page layout!

All these items are on sale at the moment for 25% off.

Have a great day!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you have been tagged.
:oP
http://www.bunnycates.com/blog/2009/02/25/wha/

Jazzy said...

Love all your new goodies..especilly the little face.

Scrapbrat said...

Love your Cut it out templates!Gonna have to visit your shop real soon!
Hugs
Trudie xox