Thursday, February 26, 2009

I've been tagged!

LOL, thanks Bunny, this one kinda looks fun.....OK so I gotta go to my photo's and get the 6th photo from the 6th folder and give a description of it. Let's go see what's there......

Hahahahaha....check this out!

This is a photo of my middle two playing at an indoor playground 4 1/2 years ago! The twins were only like 5 months old, and we headed there with my cousin (who used to come around and give me a hand sometimes) to get out of the craziness that was out house! Weren't they cute back then?!?!? Oh how times change!! LOL


OK, so here's the rules of the game....
•Go to your photo folder in your computer
•Go to the 6th folder of photos
•Go to the sixth picture
•Put the picture on your blog and a description of it
•Invite six friends to join the challenge
•Link them in your blog.


I'm gonna tag
1. Kim
2.
Livia
3.
Andrea
4.
Lani
5.
Kris
6.
Beth

Have a great day!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Kim B said...

BWAHAHAHAHA- OMG, this one could get SCARY in my folders- lol
You know what my one's look like right???- hee hee
THANKS MEL dammit- OK OK, I'll play

HUGS

LiviaY said...

This sounds like a fun one! But like Kim said... can get scary!!!! LOL

Thanks, Mel!!! Off to check my photos...

Lynn said...

Hey Mel, cute photo!
There's an award waiting for you on my blog.

Unknown said...

ur welcome!
lol

luv the pic!!

Unknown said...

ummm
update update
we want an update...

LiviaY said...

HAHAHAHA
I was just going tease you about it when I read Bunny's comment! LOL

Just stopping by say that I hope you're having a GREAT weekend! Send me some sun and warmth will ya? It's one cloudy, rainy and chilly saturday here!!!

HUGS!