Thursday, April 09, 2009

Let the celebrations continue! LOL

Well it' week 2 of April, and the DOTM continues with more fun! YIPPEE!!
The winner of week 1 prize drawing is .....drum roll please LOL ............

Melanie! And no, that's not me!!! LOL

Congratulations Melanie, I will sending you an email with instructions on how to claim your prize shortly!


If you would like to go into the draw to win a personal use product of your choice, all you have to do is this. Check out with a minimum purchase of $5 of products by melanie ann designs, forward your order confirmation to me at melanieanndesigns@bigpond.com and you will be entered into the draw! It's that easy! There are lots of great bargains to be had in my store at the moment, everything is still on sale! A minimum 30% off everything over .99c and a few things have even been marked down to just $1! And don't forget, Flitter Flutter can be yours, just for visiting my store!

And here is another littel freebie for you.

medium

You can download it here

Please remember that my files and the images contained within them are covered by copyright laws, so please don't share them in any way shape or form. Instead sends your friends here to my blog where they can download it themselves!

We are leaving this morning for a 9 day camping trip with NOOOO internet, (AAAAAAAHHHHH! Withdrawls! ) so I won't be around for a bit.

I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Easter, CYA's!

Photobucket


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 10 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Melanie said...

Yippee! I never win ANYthing. Now I can't say that anymore. Thanks for the freebie and enjoy your trip! Happy Easter!

Unknown said...

Very pretty frame. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Apr. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

Great frame, thanks!

Unknown said...

arent you back yet.

I'm


so


lonely!!!!!


heheheh!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

Another beauty to add to the GORGEOUS Flitter Flutter kit. Thanks for sharing, hope you are enjoying your camping trip.

Unknown said...

I would really like the flitter flutter blog freebie #2. Its a circle frame that looks like its made of twig material. Anywho it says the download like is no good. Is there somewhere else I can get it. Love all your kits sweetie. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful free kit! The colors/textures/elements are beautiful. Thank you for the frame, too!