Thursday, April 02, 2009

YAY.... It's April!!!

It's finally arrived!! April has always been the BEST month, just ask DH, he'll agree with me! (yes we both have a birthday in April, hehehehehe)
Well this year, April is special for more reasons than one! Not only am I having a birthday (happy birthday to me...hehehehe) I am the featured Designer of the Month at DSO! So in celebration there are all sorts of goodies!
Firstly I have marked some of the items in my store down to just $1, and everything else is on sale for 30% off. You can check it out HERE

Also, during the month of April, for every purchase of $5 worth of products from my store, go into the weekly draw to receive a personal use item* of your choice, absolutely free!
Simply check out with products totaling minimum $5 by melanie ann designs and forward your order confirmation on to me at melanieanndesigns@bigpond.com. You will then receive an email confiming your entry into the draw. There are 4 weekly draws, and winners will be notified by email!
*Please note: offer valid for products by melanie ann designs only.

Not only that, I have also created this kit Flitter Flutter, that is all yours, just for stopping by my store.
Photobucket

Click on image to see larger preview

Here are some LO's done with it already

This one is from Livia How adorable is this???
Photobucket

And this one came from Gaye, just look at that gorgeous little bubba, almost makes you clucky again!! LOL
Photobucket

Lynn created this page, I just love the way she has done the title!
Photobucket

And here's one I did myself, this is a friends little girl who has just turned 1. Infact, we are going to her birthday party this afternoon! Happy Birthday Shelby!
Photobucket

I have made this into a quick page for you all to use.

Photobucket
If you would like it, you can download it HERE


And what's a celebration without a little blog freebie?
Photobucket
I made this lil' freebie using items from the Flitter Flutter kit.
You can download it HERE

**Please note that all my freebies are for personal use only, and no sharing of the files or the images contained within them is allowed. **



Stay tuned for more celebration freebies!

Have a great day, and happy scrapping everyone!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

GSCreations said...

Hi Melanie,
This is such an AWESOME kit to work with, just LOVE the beautiful papers and elements with their glitter detail!

Unknown said...

is this a...
could it BE?!
two new posts in less then a MONTH?
*grabs chest*

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday! And thanks for all the goodies! Love that kit! It's so soft and beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Thank you!