Tuesday, April 21, 2009

We're home!

No matter how great the trip away, is it's always good to be home, don't you think? LOL
We had a fabulous time at Mallacoota, it is such a pretty place! Aside from one day nearly being blown away, (and I mean literally..... we made a mad dash for home after a tree nearly fell on the car, due to the 70kph winds, only to find complete strangers standing in out campsite trying to save all out stuff!!!) the weather was beautiful, and much warmer than it is suppossed to be for this time of year! Although I didn't get too many photo's this time ( my good camera is broken ) I did manage to snap a few happy snaps.
Fishing on the Jetty

The Flathead that DS caught


Waiting for lunch, or keeping warm maybe?

LOL, perhaps both!


All the kids on the boat

We loved it so much down there, we have booked to go again next January. And now it's back to normality, and I have the dreaded unpack. UGH. Not to mention the 500 loads of washing to do. Ahhhh, the joys of coming home from holiday.

LOL

The winner of this weeks draw for a free item from my store is...... Theresa! Congratulations Theresa, I will be emailing you soon with details on how to claim your prize!

If you would like to go into the draw to win a personal use product of your choice, all you have to do is this. Check out with a minimum purchase of $5 of products by melanie ann designs, forward your order confirmation to me at melanieanndesigns@bigpond.com and you will be entered into the draw! It's that easy! There are lots of great bargains to be had in my store at the moment, everything is still on sale! A minimum 30% off everything over .99c and a few things have even been marked down to just $1! And don't forget Flitter Flutter is still available in my store just for visiting.

And here is this weeks freebie


You can download it HERE. If you download it, I'd love for you to leave me a little G'day. And please remember, my freebies are not for sharing, instead send your friends here where they can download it for themselves and we'll all be happy :o)


That's it for today, I have to go and attack this pile of washing that sticks of campfire smoke, LOL.
Until next time have a great day!

Photobucket

13 comments:

charlie said...

Gorgeous kit and Freebie!!

Unknown said...

Very nice wordart; thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Love this kit...thanks for sharing!

Samantha

jmutchler said...

Thank you so much for the kit and freebie. They are wonderful. Welcome back from vacation!

Unknown said...

Looks like you all had a great time, except for the winds. Thanks for sharing another Flitter Flutter freebie, I just LOVE that kit!

Kristine said...

Welcome back Mel!!! The lake looks gorgeous!!! Did you run out of duct tape?!

Love the wordart! Thank you for sharing!!!!

Rhonda said...

This is so cute! Thank-you!

Jessica said...

I think this is adorable!!!

Thank you!!

grannymike said...

...and this cute word art made me smile! Thanks so much!

Lori T. said...

Thank you for the cute freebie. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Janet said...

This is so cute! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Such cute word art! Thank you!

Melanie said...

Adorable! Thank you!