Tuesday, October 02, 2007

DSO Mega is up for October and I'm adding to my CT

I am looking for a couple of enthusiastic scrappers to add to my current team
Read the add below, and contact me if you are interested (contact details below)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I currently have openings for 2 new people to add to my exisiting
team of creative scrappers!
As part of my Creative Team you would:

*have access to all of my products
*create a minimum of 2 layout's per kit
*post to 4 online galleries
*be a part of a fun and vibrant team
* get all element and paper packs with no requirements

If interested, please email me at melanieanndesigns@bigpond.com
with the following information:

*user name
*link to your most complete online gallery
*short bio
*2 of your favourite LO's and why you like them
*Other teams you are on or have been on

Call ends October 7th with successful
applicants notified by October 9th.

You can see my designs in any of my three stores below
~*Digital-Scrapbooking.org*~
~*Digital Freebies*~
~*Scrappin Freestyle*~

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!!

The October Mega kit is up at DSO!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get your "Spirit" going this month with this fantastic Halloween themed kit. Spooky Spoils Mega kit is jam packed with goodies to to help you scrap those Trick or Treaters!!! WIth over 100 papers and over 150 embellishments, this kit is bursting at the seems and is sure to get your spooky photos scrapped!

For more detailed previews, see below!

CONTAINS:
111 Papers
53 Ribbons, Bows, RicRacs
18 Frames
15 Tags and Tabs
150+ additional MISC Items!
BONUS For Purchasing:
2 - 8.5 x 11 QPs

Click HERE to go check it out!!

Have you seen the challenges for October at DSO yet?
The start of a new month means new challenges, and this month they are going to fun, fun, fun!!
I have my shape challenge up, and this time it's a little different...you can check it out here
And while you are there, don't forget to have a look at all the other fun and exciting challenges going over there.

And OMG!! How could I forget, I've been tagged by Darlene!! Thanks Darlene...NOT!! LOL!

She wants to know 100 things!! HOLY COW!! 100 things??
OK...I suppose...here we go.... LOL!!

100 New Questions You’ve Probably Never Been Asked!

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
arms
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
pink
3. Do you like coffee?
yep, sure do, couldn't do without it!!
4. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
pretty good, took the kids to the park for lunch, so I don't feel guilty about bein' on the puter right now!!
5. What’s the last letter of your brother’s name?
Don't have a brother!!
6. Do you say aim or a-i-m?
aim (Does anyone really spell it out?)
7. What are you?
Other than woman/wife/mother/friend/sister/aunt/cousin… ?
crazy for havin' 5 kids...LOL!!
8. Could you eat your favorite food everyday for a month and not get sick of it?
Probably not, I reakon I'd get sick of it pretty quick!
9. What are you craving?
nothing, at the moment, I'm pretty full from lunch still!
10. Do you smoke?
nope, never have, never will...ewww!
11. What’s the first thing u think of when u hear cabbage?
patch doll! Remeber those fugly dolls from when you were a kid??? I think they are actually making a come back!!
12. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
LOL, I have no idea!! Probably?!?!?
13. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
biting it hurts my teeth, I'd rather use a spoon and kinda suck it off the spoon!!
14. Do you use smileys?
Yep, don't you?
15. How many bedrooms are in your house?
you mean bedrooms? 4, but if you mean rooms in total, umm....9
16. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Not that I can remember
17. Do you like cottage cheese?
ACK!! NO WAY!!
18. What’s the last song you had stuck in your head?
"If you're happy and you jnow it, clap your hands"! The kids and I were singing it in the car, and well you know the way it goes, them kiddie songs get stuck in your head, and you start humming them at the most inappropriate times!! LOL
19. Favorite place to be?
home
20. Are your parents strict?
ummm, kinda, well, they were growing up I spose, strict but fair
21. Would you go sky diving?
Not in this life!
22. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
dunno
23. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
does the dusty CD waiting to be put into it's case count?
24. Do you rent movies?
not usually, they are always too scratched
25. Who sat/sits in front of you in your science class?
What? How can I remebr that? Waaaay too long ago!!
26. Where are you going to be Saturday night?
ummm....probably at home...boring, I know!
27. Brown or white eggs?
Either as long as they are free-range
28. What are three things you believe in?
family, trust and love
29. Ever taken a train?
yes
30. Experienced the twin towers falling in New York?
Yes, via the media
31. What day of the week is it?
Tuesday
32. What was your lunch?
Chicken Tandoori Deli choice from Macca's
34. Have you ever seen Ghost World?
No
35. So, how about them Yankees?
Being an Aussie, I couldn't really care less about baseball!!
37. Is your hair curly?
was when I waslittle, then was just wavy as I grew older, but is going curly again now that I am getting older! Go figure, but I did hear somewhere that your hair changes every 7 years.
38. Last time you cried?
Can’t remember, it's been awhile for a change!!
39. Ever walked into a wall?
I don’t think so…
40. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun?
Don't even know what that is!!
41. Favorite season?
spring, the summer end of spring, when it's nice and warm, but not too hot
43. Do you sleep with the TV on?
if I forget to put the timer on!
45. Do you think you’re old?
NO!! 34 isn't old is it???
46. Are you afraid of the dark?
no
47. Do you like your life right now?
yep, wouldn't change it for the world!!
48. When’s the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
a few weeks ago, but I always feel guilty, cause we are in severe drought right now!
49. Do you knock on wood?
Only when I knock on my kids’ heads…
50. Are you aware of what goes on around you?
yes
51. Can you hula hoop?
yes
52. Do you have a job?
designing digital scrapbooking items from home counts as a job, doesn’t it?
53.Worst thing that happened today?
the damm ants running around the freakin kitchen 'cause Em didn't clean up properly aftre making her boiled lollies!!
54. When is your next road trip?
wouldn't have a clue!
55. Have you ever crawled through a window?
I think I have a long time ago when I locked myself out
56. What was the most recent thing you bought?
luch at macca's
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
oh, not that often, don't have the time!
59. Do you hate more than 3 people?
I can’t think of anyone I can say I hate - such a strong emotion and takes so much energy.
60. Have you ever tripped someone?
Not on purpose
61. Do you think mickey is sexy?
Mickey who? LOL
62. Have you ever slapped somebody?
yeah, probably
63. Do looks matter?
To a certain extent…
65. Are you too forgiving?
yeah, I think I can be sometimes..get's me into all sorts of situations I 'd rather not be in!
66. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
What's Hot Topic?
68. Have you made a prank phone call?
I’m sure I did when I was a young’un….
69. Have you ever been to a castle?
nope
70. Do you like your hair?
when I've had a good cut, yeah
71. Do you like yourself?
most of the time
72. Are you closer to your mother or father?
mum
73. Do you chat on aim often?
No
74. Where is your cell phone?
In my handbag
76. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?
the light on the phone sitting on my desk
77. Does your best friend comment your myspace?
N/A
78. Do you comment theirs?
N/A
depends what it's about
80. When you were in school, did you speak up in class?
no, too shy
82. If you are in your yard, front or back, what are you most likely to be doing?
gardening, or sorting out the kids fighting!
81. Do you have a green thumb?
yep, more so that hubby does anyway!!
84. Are you a good speller?
Absolutely
85. What kind of critters are you scared / nervous of?
MOTH'S!! Hate them!! ACK!!
86. Do you collect anything?
nope
87. What is something that makes you cringe?
Long, greasy hair on boys (Darlene's answer, but I agree completely!! )
88. Do you have any weird habits?
Don’t think so
89. Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Behind
90. Would you rather be in a really cold place or a really hot place?
hot, with somewhere to cool down would be perfect
91. Do you feel younger or older than your current age?
younger
92. What is your own personal bedtime routine?
do I have to answer this one!?!?!?
93. What is an experience you have had where you couldn’t stop laughing?
Can't remember specifically, but I know I've had it happen!
94. In what year did you graduate from high school, and where have you gone to highschool?
graduated in 1990 from Erindale College
nope :(
96. Have you ever been in the newspaper?
Yes
98. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
work on my puter
99 - missing question - someone must have deleted it
100. If , WITHOUT using their name, there’s one thing that you want to say to someone out there what would you say?
Pull your head in Wench!

Phew!! *breathes a sigh of relief* That seriously took me like 1/2 a freakin hour!! LOL!! I'm not gonna tag anyone else 'cause that was just mean!! LOL, just kidding Dar!!

No comments: