Thursday, October 11, 2007

Yippe!! 4 Shared is back!! Happy Hump day!!

Sorry for the delay folks, but I can finally get into 4 shared, so with out further ado, here is today's freebie!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Click here or on the image itself to be taken to the download page.
I've made this alpha for you today, using my 'Make Your Own-Glass Alpha' and it co-ordinates with another 'lil freebie I'll have up this week...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

which will only be available on the Scrappin Freestyle blog sometime this week! I'm not sure which day, so you will have to check back often to make sure you don't miss out!!

As always, please no hotlinking to or sharing of this file, instead send your friends to my blog to snag it for themselves :) And be sure to check out what the other Hump Day Hunny's have for you today, links in the side ar to the right!

Well, that's it from me for today, kids are still on school holidays, and are running a muck as I type, so I had better go!!

Happy scrapping and have a great day everyone!! :)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Thanks for the alpha! Sounds like you might need Kris' "duck" tape again! :LOL: Happy Wednesday! :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

neat looking alpha, thank you so much! :)