Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Happy Hump Day everyone!!

Well it's hump day again, and that means another freebie!! Yippeeee!!! I'll show ya what I have for this week in just a minute, but first let me tell ya about a few things that are going on.....

What do you think of my new designer blinkie for Scrappin Freestyle? Look over there on the right...see it? Isn't it just gorgeous?!?@?@? Well, I think it is!! LOL!



My CT call is still open. If you think you would be interested in working with my designs, click here to see the ad and contact me at melanieanndesigns@bigpond.com



I have started up my own Yahoo group, so that you can stay up to date with everything I have going on. Members will receive updates on product releases, sales and blog freebies, and maybe even the occasional exclusive freebie, just for my subscribers! You can join by clicking the 'Yahoo' button over yonder to the right there, or simply by clicking here. And as a thankyou for signing up, you will get another exclusive freebie! So what are you waiting for?? Go and click the button, go on, you know you want to!! LOL!!



The start of a new month, means a new shape challenge over at DSO! This month, I've changed it up a bit, so head on over and check it out by clicking here. Everybody that joins in my shape challenge will receive this freebie sampler of my kit Cherry Blossom.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

While you are there don't forget to check all the other cool challenges going on there this month.



Darlene is still looking for some more creative scrappers to add to her team. You can check out her call here.

OK, now on to the freebie for this week!! This week I have a couple of pretty frames for your scrapping pleasure!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
You can either click here, or on the image itself to go to the download page. Please, as always, no hot linking or sharing with this file. Instead, direct your friends to my blog to snag it for them selves. And if you download, leave me a quick "hello", I'd love to hear from you!!
Don't forget to check out what the other Hump Day Hunny's have for you today aswell. Their blogs are listed in the side bar to the right.


Happy Scrapping everyone, have a great day!! :)

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Thanks for the frames Mel! I used your Cherry Blossom kit in my daughter's shutterfly book - I just love that kit! :)

Julie said...

Thanks for the frames! Love the lace on them! Yes your blinkie is sweet!!! Just joined your yahoo group also!

Anonymous said...

beautiful job on the frames, the ribbons look so real!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely frames. :)

Andrea said...

Thanks for the fabulous frames!

Anonymous said...

TY for sharing

Anonymous said...

Hola, ke bello tu blog, por cierto disculpa para conseguir este FREEBIE FRAMES:

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l104/melchyn/melc_HDF_10-3-07_preview.jpg

como lo puedo obtener??'

Thanks