Monday, October 22, 2007

OMG!! So much to tell you!!

Wow, there's alot going on at the moment, let me tell you all about it!!

Firstly, it is the last days that you will be able to grab my Designer friendly bag, before all is revealed and the products go in to the store at full price. If you haven't already, you can snag the bag here.

Also, this week at Scrappin Freestyle, we are having a bit of a bag bonanza, with a whole heap of grab bags for sale, some personal use and some for commercial use.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Be sure to head on over and check these out, you want want to miss all the goodies!

My good friend Heather has opened up her own blog store, be sure to go and check it out. She has some amazing designs, and a little birdie told me she has some pretty good deals going for her Grand Opening weekend!

Lynn has a beautiful new kit in her DSO store, called Butterfly Flowers and I beleive it is on sale right now for 30% OFF. You can visit Lynn's store here.

The 'mad as a hatter' Kris (aka Wenchd Graphix)also has a smokin hawt new kit in her store called 'Salsa' which is also on sale at the moment for 25% OFF. You can visit Kris's store here.

Bunny has a new commercial use bag up in her DSO store this week, you can check it out here.

Feel like a bit of a chat? Well, you are in luck! The next DSO Scrap-n-chat is on this Monday, October 22nd at 9:00pm Eastern/6:00pm Pacific.You will be given a free template and if you post your LO in the Scrap N'Chat gallery within 24 hours you will get this posting bonus.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well, I think that is all from me for today. Until Wednesday, when I will have another Freebie for y'all, Happy Scrappin!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All that fun stuff going on! I love love loved your grab bag! I'm planning on using some of it in my new kit! Woohoo!

Have a great day Mel!

Unknown said...

Good luck with your other bag sale this week MEL!!!