Thursday, October 18, 2007

Schools back, and a hump day freebie :)

Phew! Man am I glad school holidays are over!! LOL, don't get me wrong, I love my kids, but BOY are they alot of work!!! Trying to keep them entertained for two weeks is HARD WORK!! They went back to school on Monday, and now we are just settling back into the routine of school, pre-school, dance lessons, band paractice etc etc, you know how it goes! It was nice to have a break from it all, but it's nicer to be getting back into routine, I cope best with routine...LOL!!

I have a Commercial use grab bag up at my DSO store this week!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If you haven't yet seen it you can check it out here



OK, now on to today's freebie.... sorry it's a little late. I was just SOO tired last night, but never fear, I have managed to get something together for you, and here it is....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Click here or on the image to got to the download page, and as always, please no hotlinking to or sharing of this file. Send ya friends here to my blog to snag it for themselves :) And if you have'nt already, (which you probably have, seeing how I am sooo late today...lol) don't forget to check the other Hump Day hunny's to see what goodies they have for you today! Links to their blogs in the side bar to the right.

Have a great day everyone, and Happy Scrapping!!

11 comments:

Randje said...

Thanks so much, this template will sure come in handy!

tajicat said...

Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Deborah Misfit said...

Great thanks so much

Joy said...

Thanks - what a great freebie!

IkeaGoddess said...

You're curled corner template is very realistic. Thanks for sharing.

Mega-Doodle Inspired said...

I love it! I love curled corners! Thank you so much! Please feel free to visit my site for freebies. = )
http://megadoodleinspired.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Love the highlight on the curled corner. Thank you for sharing. Janet

Lisbet said...

I´m just surfing around and ended up here.
So I´vw been looking around and enjoyed your page

Shannon said...

Thanks lady! :)

Cindy said...

I just found your blog today, and the link is not valid:(

Any chance of reactivating this great freebie??

Thanks!!